France grants Kate & Will injunction on topless photos
A Parisian judge ruled that CLOSER magazine must turn over all photos they have and pay $6,500 in fines — immediately. Any further publications of the photos have been banned, if the order is ignored by day, CLOSER must pay an additional $13,000 each day.
- Kate Middleton puts topless photo scandal behind her: Treks through Malaysia (bazaardaily.com)
- Criminal to be sought in topless Kate case (upi.com)
- Prince William & Kate Middleton’s Lawyers To Seek Ban On Topless Pics (hollywoodlife.com)
- Legal challenge over 200 Kate pics (stuff.co.nz)
- Kate Middleton Topless Pic (mrpoplife.typepad.com)