Romney attacks ‘Victim voters’ ‘My job isn’t to worry about those people’ [VIDEO]
Do you believe some Americans are dependent upon government?
- “My job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”
- “I have inherited nothing,” he said. “There is a perception, ‘Oh, we were born with a silver spoon, he never had to earn anything and so forth.’ Frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you can have: which is to get born in America.”
- When asked how people can help Romney sell his message, he said, “Frankly, what I need you to do is to raise millions of dollars.”
- “Women are open to supporting me,” he said, but “we are having a much harder time with Hispanic voters, and if the Hispanic voting bloc becomes as committed to the Democrats as the African American voting block has in the past, why, we’re in trouble as a party and, I think, as a nation.”
Click to see the full video.
- Romney to court Hispanic voters (content.usatoday.com)
- Hard Truths for Hispanic and African-American Voters (americanthinker.com)
- The Big Swing Voters Are The Poor, Not Independents (themoderatevoice.com)
- Obama’s uphill battle in North Carolina (cbsnews.com)
- NBC/WSJ Poll: Romney Has 0 Percent Of African-American Vote (myhoustonmajic.com)