Topless Kate pictures to be published in Denmark
DENMARK: A Danish magazine has announced that amid reports that French police have raided the offices of CLOSER magazine, more pictures of a topless Kate Middleton will be published inside their magazine.
“Se og Hoer has exclusively (in Denmark) obtained the pictures of the topless Duchess of Cambridge, Kate,” a statement said.
“Tomorrow we will publish a 16-page spread full of piquant photos of England‘s future queen.”
- Italian mag to publish ‘Special Edition’ mag of topless Kate Middleton pics (bazaardaily.com)
- French court bans further publication of Duchess of Cambridge topless photos (independent.co.uk)
- Kate Middleton Topless Photos Banned From Being Published (hollywoodlife.com)
- Kate Middleton wins legal battle over topless photo publication (marieclaire.co.uk)
- Royals vs. Peeping Tom: Kate Middleton to court over topless photos (ritawatson.com)
- ‘Kate only has herself to blame’: US billionaire Donald Trump says Duchess of Cambridge shouldn’t have gone topless (mirror.co.uk)