DNA Test: Trayvon never touched gun
New test results released today could undermine George Zimmerman’s original self defense claims in the death of Trayvon Martin according to the Los Angeles Times.
Experts told the Times that new DNA evidence that shows only Zimmerman’s DNA was found on the weapon [and not Martin's] could land him some serious prison time for lying to police.
- You: George Zimmerman’s DNA, not Trayvon Martin’s, found on gun (latimes.com)
- Bloodwork tests released in Zimmerman murder trial (miamiherald.com)
- New Evidence: No Trace of Trayvon Martin’s DNA on George Zimmerman’s Gun (newsfeed.time.com)
- Forensic Tests Show Zimmerman’s DNA The Only One Identified On Grip Of Gun (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Tests only identify Zimmerman’s DNA on handgun (thegrio.com)
- Trayvon Martin’s DNA Not Found On Zimmerman’s Gun (miami.cbslocal.com)