Blackberry hit with yet another record outage
LONDON, UK: Blackberry UK director Rob Orr, announced this morning that yet another outage hit BlackBerry users across most of Europe after unspecified reasoning.
Some users experienced issues with BlackBerry services today. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. All services now operating normally.”
Blackberry’s last outage was in Oct. 2011 after users worldwide suffered a 3 day outage due to a service failure.
- RIM struggles with BlackBerry outages in Europe, Mideast and Africa (theglobeandmail.com)
- BlackBerry Outage Affects Vodafone Customers (techweekeurope.co.uk)
- BlackBerry outage affecting users in Europe, Middle East and Africa (update: service restored?) (engadget.com)
- BlackBerry Outage Strikes EMEA On iPhone 5 Launch Day: Ouch – That’s Gotta Hurt (techcrunch.com)
- BlackBerry Services Cut Off For Corporate and Consumer Users Across Europe (guardianlv.com)
- BlackBerry outage hits Europe – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)