Abused Georgia teen found in L.A bus depot
LOS ANGELES, CALIF: Mitch Comer, 18, who stands to be just over five feet tall and a small 87lbs in weight was displaced from his Georgia home after his parents kicked him out, handed him $200 (and a list of homeless shelters), and sent him on his way to the other side of the country in Los Angeles.
Authorities arrested Paul and Sheila Comer today on numerous counts of child endangerment and one count of false imprisonment.
- Stepdad Sends Abused Teen to L.A. from Georgia to Fend For Himself With $200 and a List of Homeless Shelters (laist.com)
- New details emerge on Georgia teen found in L.A. (utsandiego.com)
- Police to search home of emaciated Georgia teen found in L.A. (foxnews.com)
- Police to search home of Ga. teen found in L.A. (vindy.com)
- LA Investigation Of Child Abuse Leads To Arrest Of Georgia Couple (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Emaciated Ga. teen found in L.A. says dad left him on bus with $200 (myfox8.com)