50 Cent: ‘My body isn’t what it used to be’
G-Unit legend 50-Cent revealed over the weekend just how he feels about those famed bulging biceps of his. Speaking in a new interview, Fiddy says that he’s trying real hard to get back to his Get Rich or Die Trying days.
“[My workout regime] changes according to what kind of project I’ve got coming,” revealed the rapper to radio station102.5 KDON.
“When I was on the All Things Fall Apart [movie], I had to lose so much weight that I was just on a liquid diet for nine weeks and then I started trying to put the weight on.”
“I was having protein drinks three times out of the day outside of my regular meals. I was eating like five or six times out of the day. And then I put the weight back on and now I gotta kinda get all the way cut up,” Fiddy adds.
- 50 Cent Discusses “Street King Immortal” (hiphophideout.wordpress.com)
- 50 Cent Defends Chief Keef In Interview With The Breakfast Club (deleesarouse.wordpress.com)
- 50 Cent – 50 Cent Ends Working Relationship With Floyd Mayweather To Partner With Pacquiao (contactmusic.com)
- 50 Cent Unveils “Formula 50″ Workout Book Cover (hiphopjuggernaut.com)
- Floyd Mayweather and 50 Cent Hit with Bad Blood Rumors over Shantel Jackson (bleacherreport.com)
- The Fall Of Curtis: How September 11, 2007 Changed Everything For 50 Cent (blogs.villagevoice.com)