‘Anti Islam’ filmmaker detained
“He engaged in a likely pattern of deception both to his probation officers and the court,” Judge Suzanne Segal said in issuing her ruling.
According to the court ruling obtained by Daily News, Nakoula [often penned as] attempted to use many many different names in the court of law — some even claiming he went as far as to use a reported 17 different names in an attempt to deceive the courts.
Unnamed officials told Daily News that Nakoula used Mark Basseley Yousseff, in court as an identification and at this time authorities believe that may be his real name.
- It’s an Obama World.. Feds Arrest Anti-Islam Filmmaker “Because He’s a Flight Risk” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- ‘Innocence of Muslims’ Filmmaker Nakoula Basseley Nakoula Arrested (REPORT) (celebuzz.com)
- Authorities: Man behind anti-Islam film arrested (miamiherald.com)
- ‘Innocence Of Muslims’ Filmmaker Arrested (boston.com)
- Man behind anti-Muslim film ordered jailed (cbsnews.com)