Google cameras go ‘Under the Sea’
Stunning new pictures from Google’s brand new panorama feature have been released as an attempt by the company to get the world more involved in the earth’s ecosystem and how to preserve their waters.
If you want to reach millions of people worldwide, the first place you knock on the door is Google,” said Richard Vevers, project director of the Catlin Seaview Survey.
Google partnered with the Seaview Survey earlier this year which initially involved a Google hangout and a trip down under the sea via a diver assigned to the job [Wouldn't that be COOL!?].
- Google’s 360-degree tours give you deeper view of Great Barrier Reef (cosmiclog.nbcnews.com)
- Google releases ‘underwater street view’ of Great Barrier Reef, more (foxnews.com)
- Stunning undersea panoramas now on Google Street View (cnn.com)
- Google launches underwater Street View, a new virtual map of oceans (boingboing.net)
- Google launches underwater street view (wtvr.com)
- Google goes underwater (thestar.blogs.com)