Romney advisers at odds over Libya
WASHINGTON, DC: Daily News political correspondent Harrison Hill learned this morning that Presidential nominee Mitt Romney will reportedly reveal a long hand written speech this week in regards to the chaos raging across the middle east over an Anti-Muslim film.
Reporting from D.C, Hill notes that Romney’s speech will discuss a ‘failed foreign policy’ presumably referring to that of what he believes to be President Obama’s failed foreign policy and how we ‘arrived at this moment today with foreigners storming our embassies’.
- AP: Romney lied, as advisers saw Libya/Egypt violence as “opportunity” (americablog.com)
- Romney Foreign Policy Adviser Calls Obama’s Libya Response ‘Limp Wristed’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Mitt Romney criticizes Obama over response to Libya attacks (bazaardaily.com)
- Five Theories Why Romney Isn’t Winning (businessinsider.com)
- Judge Napolitano on Romney’s Libya Response: “One of the Best Things I’ve Ever Heard Him Say in All His Years in Public Life” (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Romney Smiles At News Of American Deaths In Libya (IMAGE) (addictinginfo.org)