Could drugging your ADHD child be bad parenting?
Ever think of giving your child Adderall to combat a never ending diagnosis of Attention Hyperactivity Disorder? Hm, well think again. Y! Shine says that such a disorder is apparently ‘false’ and completely ‘made up’ without proper medical evidence to support claims that it actually exists.
Y! then goes on to say that Adderall is just an excuse and an immediate go-to implementation for those whom have struggling students in the classroom, although it has never been shown that such a drug improves educational skills.
- Adderall Debate Starts ‘Meducation’ Firestorm (usnews.com)
- Should Children Take ADHD Drugs — Even If They Don’t Have The Disorder? (forbes.com)
- NYT Hits The Problem With ADHD Drugs: They Work (forbes.com)
- Debate: Should Low-Income Children Without ADHD Take Adderall to Improve Poor Test Scores? (medicaldaily.com)
- adhd… a “made up” disorder, redux (lederr.wordpress.com)
- Some Kids Turning To ADHD Drugs For A Boost (chicago.cbslocal.com)