Singer actress arrested for assaulting makeup artist
Sometimes we just all have those days, no really. According to reports, Taryn Manning best known for starring in the films 8 Mile and Hustle and Flow was arrested over the weekend after she smashed the face of her makeup artist in while in New York City.
NYC cops tell Daily News that Manning reportedly ‘kicked, punched, and shoved’ her makeup artist several times to the point Holly Hartman felt the only way to get the incident to stop was to phone the police.
Sources also tell us that Manning and her publicist are good friends to an extent, and they’re unsure why the two would fight to an extent of an arrest. The two were apparently spotted at NYC hotspot RSVP Tuesday night with a woman who we think to be Manning’s publicist, looking in good spirits.
- Taryn Manning Won’t Be Sued Despite Assaulting Her Makeup Artist (aceshowbiz.com)
- Taryn Manning Arrested: ’8 Mile’ Actress Accused Of Assaulting Makeup Artist (hollywoodtrending.wordpress.com)
- Taryn Manning – Busted for Assaulting Makeup Artist (oddonion.com)
- Taryn Manning Arrested for Violent Assault Against Makeup Artist (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Taryn Manning Arrested for Beating Up Her Makeup Artist: Report – Us Magazine (usmagazine.com)
- Taryn Manning Arrested (people.com)