College students behead rare bird
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: Two U.C Berkeley (thanks to Mary, one of our readers for catching the minor mistake) law students are apparently not as smart as they seem. Then again, What happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas — especially if your stupid enough to decapitate an exotic bird.
The students, according to police, were caught on camera entering a bush decapitating a guinea fowl before emerging from the same bush with its dead body.
- Eric Cuellar and Justin Teixeira: Berkeley Law students allegedly behead exotic bird for kicks at Flamingo casino (riehlworldview.com)
- (Alleged) Douchebag Law Students Arrested For Beheading Rare Bird On Trip To Vegas (laist.com)
- 2 law students accused of beheading bird at casino (seattletimes.com)
- Annals Of Law Students Behaving Badly (Allegedly) (sbmblog.typepad.com)
- Law Students Decapitate Rare Bird Because It’s Vegas, Baby [Las Vegas] (gawker.com)
- LATINO BLOTTER: Men Rip Off Head of Exotic Bird at Las Vegas Hotel, Laugh About It (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)