Marie Claire calls out Marc Jacobs over failure to produce ‘Plus Size’ fashion line
This morning, a Marie Claire writer decided that being plus sized herself and among millions of other women that she’d call out Marc Jacobs over his failure to produce a plus sized women’s line even though two years ago they promised they would.
As first seen by Jezebel, Nicolette Mason who writes the Big Girl in a Skinny World column for the fashion magazine called out the fashion mecca via her Youtube show; posing the question as to why the promise of a plus sized fashion line was never fulfilled.
- Do You Want to See Marc Jacobs Take Over Dior? (fabsugar.com)
- Love It or Hate It? Simple and Chic at Marc by Marc Jacobs (bellasugar.com)
- Marc Jacobs: Won’t Be Suing Over Bieber’s Lookalike Bottle (bellasugar.com)
- ‘I Would Be Your Customer and You Know It’: Marie Claire Writer Calls Out Marc Jacobs for not Making Plus Sizes [Video] (jezebel.com)
- Link Time: Kate Middleton’s Marie Claire South Africa Cover – Cool or Strange? (fabsugar.com)
- Clémence Poésy Tries on the Best of ’70s-Inspired Spring (fabsugar.com)