What’s wrong with Susan Sarandon?
Apparently even the likes of Susan Sarandon, one of the biggest film stars of the twentieth century has had her moments on a couch during an audition that didn’t actually play out the way she wanted it to.
According to Y! Movies [via a new interview in ELLE magazine] Sarandon admitted that her first casting call in her early New York days didn’t exactly go down all that well, after the director ‘literally nearly threw me on the couch’.
How do you feel about women ‘putting out’ to gain access to Hollywood?
- Susan Sarandon Tells Of Casting Couch Horror (contactmusic.com)
- Sarandon Assaulted As A Young Actress (huffingtonpost.com)
- Susan Sarandon Talks About Her “Disgusting” Casting Couch Experience (laist.com)
- Susan Sarandon Talks About That Time She Was Sexually Assaulted on the Casting Couch [Dirt Bag] (jezebel.com)
- Susan Sarandon Reveals ‘Disgusting’ Casting Couch Encounter (perezhilton.com)
- Susan Sarandon tells of casting couch horror (hollywood.com)