#PussyRiot members sent to prison colonies
According to lawyers for two of the remaining jailed members of Pussy Riot, the two women have reportedly been sent to Russian prison colonies to serve their sentences pertaining to their hooliganism charges stemming from their March hearing.
NEWSER reports that Maria Alekhina and Nadezhda Tolokonnikova were separately sent to the Perm Region prison colony, and one had been sent to the central region of Mordovia.
- Pussy Riot members sent to far-flung prison colonies (metronews.ca)
- Pussy Riot members moved to far-flung prison colonies (salon.com)
- Pussy Riot members transferred to prison colonies (kansascity.com)
- Pussy Riot members sent to prison colonies (todayonline.com)
- Pussy Riot Members Sent to Russian Prison Colonies (rollingstone.com)
- Pussy Riot members transferred to prison colonies (seattletimes.com)