Adele to skip Skyfall premiere to spend time with newborn son
According to reports, English pop star Adele is reportedly set to skip the premiere of the film Skyfall due to having just given birth to her baby. The singer per the Sun apparently doesn’t want to head out with her son, even if it means skipping hobknobbing with royalty.
“Adele doesn’t want to leave her little boy’s side, it’s as simple as that. Right through her pregnancy she’s been practically a shut-in as she wanted to look after herself and the baby.
“Now he’s here, she can’t bear heading out without him, even to hobnob with royalty.”
- adele to miss james bond movie skyfall’s world premiere (thesun.co.uk)
- No Skyfall Premiere For Adele: Singer Staying Home With New Baby (contactmusic.com)
- Adele ‘to skip premiere for son’ – Belfast Telegraph (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Adele Has Reportedly Given Birth!!!!! And It’s A…. (perezhilton.com)
- Adele Welcomes a Son (celebritybabies.people.com)