Federal judge denies Hulk Hogan sex tape removal
LOS ANGELES, CALIF: A federal judge reportedly revoked Hulk Hogan’s request to enforce that Gawker.com remove a one minute 47 second video of the pro wrestler engaging in sexual acts from their website immediately.
The tape, which Gawker first featured over the weekend featured Heather Clem; which infuriated Hogan which led to the court hearting, tht led to well Hogan’s misery.
- Hulk Hogan to file federal lawsuits over sex tape (miamiherald.com)
- HUlk Hogan sues for £62m over online sex tape (standard.co.uk)
- Hulk Hogan Sues Over Sex Tape (abcnews.go.com)
- Former wrestler Hulk Hogan filing lawsuits over sex video; says it was secretly … – Montreal Gazette (montrealgazette.com)
- Hulk Hogan sues friend, gossip site over sex tape (sfgate.com)
- Hulk Hogan has a very cordial sex tape (wwtdd.com)