[Hot This Week] Mariah Carey to play wife of David Banner in new film
Are we excited? We know we are. We’ve just learned of Mariah Carey‘s newest movie role starring alongside David Banner, Forest Whittaker, Oprah Winfrey, Robin Williams; and a few more [commence reading].
According to David Banner, he scored the role of Mariah’s husband in the film which is entitled The Butler about a butler who served under eight first families between 1952 and 1986.
The film itself is a true story about a man named Eugene who served as a butler for more than 30 years in politics. It’ll be interesting to see Carey branch out her acting chops even further after her last hit Precious.
This holiday season, Banner will make other big screen appearances in the films 7500, and They Die By Dawn.
The movie is currently in production in New Orleans
- David Banner Joins That Cast Of The Butler (hiphopwired.com)
- David Banner Joins a Heavyweight, All-Star Cast in Lee Daniels’ Film, ‘The Butler’ (atlantablackstar.com)
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Daughter Monroe’s Pink Glasses – Cute Pic (hollywoodlife.com)
- Mariah Carey Catwalks Around Tribeca w/ her Daughter Monroe! (moejackson.com)
- Mariah Carey Teeters Through Tribeca With Adorable Daughter Monroe Cannon [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Celebrity Style Show Down: Nicki Minaj vs. Mariah Carey (Battle Of The Idols) (styleblazer.com)