Zuck: People spend more time on Instagram rather than Twitter
Today, during a stock meeting inside Facebook’s main headquarters Mark Zuckerburg apparently felt the need to point out that Twitter.com has lost some of its luster obviously.
As Gizmodo notes, Instagram has Twitter.com beat as to its ComScore and just how much time people spend on its website.
Do you spend more time tweetering or on Instagram? Tell us below
- Zuckerberg: People Spend More Time on Instagram Than Twitter (gizmodo.com)
- Social Media Newsfeed: Zuck Speaks | iPad Mini | Instagram-Twitter Integration (socialtimes.com)
- Zuckerberg admits: If I wasn’t the CEO of Facebook, I’d be at Microsoft (venturebeat.com)
- Instagram Integrates @ Twitter Mentions With Actual Accounts : Getting More SEO Juice (thetechnologycafe.com)
- Zuck’s Advice To Startups: Listen To What Your Users Want, Both Qualitatively And Quantitatively (techcrunch.com)
- Here’s My Fix for Facebook: Make Facebook a Subsidiary of Instagram With Zuck … (forbes.com)