Profile: Jimmy Saville accused of being profilifc sex offender
LONDON, ENGLAND: The Jimmy Saville sex scandal just keeps getting worse, literally. As of this morning, local authorities say more than 200 some victims have reportedly come forward verifying and authenticating stories of abuse committed by the late Jimmy Saville; who died last year at the age of 84.
According to CNN, the allegations surfaced first last week and has since left the BBC in what they’re calling their ‘Worst scandal in 50 years’. Calls to the BBC this morning were not returned.
- Chance to make Jimmy Savile face justice was missed (thetimes.co.uk)
- Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal: Paul Gambaccini aware of accusations linking former colleague to necrophilia (independent.co.uk)
- Jimmy Savile abuse inquiry is now a formal criminal investigation (thesun.co.uk)
- Jimmy Savile: Sex fiend was a ‘necrophiliac’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Jimmy Savile was a ‘necrophiliac’ who had sex with ‘under-age subnormals’, says former BBC colleague (standard.co.uk)