Ann Coulter: Political commentator example of Republican nonsense
This week, there happened to be more talk about Ann Coulter‘s nonsensical use of the term ‘retard’ instead of the actual Presidential elections that are going on. Coulter, tweeted the fact that she believed ‘Retards’ were voting for Obama among other things; which outraged those within the disabled community due to the insensitivity of the comment itself.
Coulter, via her website hasn’t yet apologized for use of the word which is further outraging most who believe she shouldn’t be allowed to use such words knowing she has such a big pull, especially in the political community.
A big thing we happened to have notice glancing over Coulter’s website is the fact that she, like 30 years ago, separates races. We noticed several attempts made by Coulter to separate the white community, and the blacks, making it out that whites were the only race subject to racism instead of blacks.
What are your thoughts on Ann Coulter?
- Special Olympian calls out Ann Coulter (bazaardaily.com)
- Ann Coulters backwards use of the ‘R Word’: What does it mean? (bazaardaily.com)
- Special Olympian With Down Syndrome Writes Awesome Open Letter to Ann Coulter About Her Use of ‘Retard’ (jezebel.com)
- Ann Coulter ripped after tweet calling President Obama a “retard” (americanlivewire.com)
- A Response To Ann Coulter From An Extraordinary Man (jonathanturley.org)
- Special Olympian shames Ann Coulter for ‘retard’ insult (tv.msnbc.com)