Obama relents, releases off record interview
When the Des Moines Register complained that Obama wouldn’t allow his 30 minute interview to be aired from the newspaper, editors immediately began to complain; so much they pretty much demanded to release his endorsement interview.
The 30 minute call “was an incredibly informative exchange” that “would have been valuable to voters,” the editors lamented.
What do you think?
- [UPDATED] Des Moines Register editor protests Obama’s off-the-record phone conversation (jimromenesko.com)
- Des Moines Register Calls Out Obama Over Off The Record Interview (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Obama refuses on-the-record interview with leading Iowa newspaper (hotair.com)
- Obama campaign releases transcript of interview after Iowa newspaper editor complains (foxnews.com)
- Is This Why Obama Wanted that Des Moines Register Interview Off the Record? (pjmedia.com)
- Obama camp buckles, relents on press bullying move with Iowa editors (VIDEO) (timesunion.com)