Movie Review: Stalked at 17
Date: Oct. 27th, 2012
Movie: Stalked at 17
The movie solemnly begins on a college campus with a group of mums and their daughters discussing SAT classes, and such until the girls finally decide to separate and go off for a spot of lunch.
Ironically, like most Lifetime movies today the girls get invited to a frat party by a strange guy who doesn’t appear to be all that innocent. Angela, the blonde girl, apparently got dumped a month before via text by a guy she was ‘really into’ which led her to have a craving for male attention.
(insert crazy female scream here) aren’t those college guys just adorbs?! Unfortunately, it looks like one of the might be a little psycho (just saying).
SPOILER: Chad appears to be hiding something from his mum who comes to attempt to take him to lunch, which is obvious that she misses him, however he’s more interested in alcohol and college parties.
Like the last month, Last Hours in Suburbia the movie quickly hits the college party stage where of course alcohol, cute boy, and well alcohol is involved.
[Aw moment: Chad admits that he was once searching for his biological father during a bedroom discussion (player moment) with Angela.]. It was kind of cute that he tried so hard to impress Angela, pretending to broken.
I’m watching this while taking notes, and reviewing it. Check back soon for Part 2. This is actually a good movie.
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Stud Chuck Hittinger Goes Dark In ‘Stalked At 17′ (hollywoodlife.com)
- Movie Review: An Officer and a Killer (bazaardaily.com)
- Movie Review: Last Hours in Suburbia (bazaardaily.com)
- Movie Premiere + Review: A Mothers Worst Nightmare [SPOILERS] (bazaardaily.com)
- I stalk my kids on Facebook (salon.com)
- Find Colleges – When to Plan a Campus Visit (bigfuture.collegeboard.org)