Part 2: Movie: Stalked at 17
At this moment, Angela rushes into the school bathroom only to instantaneously throwup in the bathroom causing one of her male friends to ask another girl to check on her; only for the girl to ask Angie if she is pregnant — which Angela never did think about.
Turns out, Angela is pregnant, with Chad’s baby but didn’t realize it until her BFF forced her to take a pregnancy test. Who noticed the barbie doll comment made to Chad? Wait, scratch that, WHO NOTICED THE CALL FROM WETHERLY CORRECTIONS CENTER!?
Chad then decides to take Angela out for dinner to celebrate her pregnancy announcement, however Angela appears at this point to be getting a little suspicious due to Chad’s outburst of anger at the restaurant guy due to Angela complaining about a miscolored piece of meat.
Awkwardly enough, at this point, Chad visits somebody in jail (the same lady who played the mum in Walking The Halls). Identified as Tony, it appears she may have been his real mum.
It was only a matter of time until Chad gave in and provided Angela her birthday bracelet early, only to merely think that she’s cheating on him five minutes later with a boy that hugged her at her door entering her surprise birthday party .
SPOILER: TONY IS CHAD’S MUM! HE’S LYING TO ANGELA. Tony appears to have been involved in some sort of gang shoot out that left many people dead. She then gets released on parole.
Scarily enough, Chad’s mum phones Angela’s mum finally informing her that her daughter is dating someone significantly older than she is…..
You know the drill; catch the rest of Stalked at 17 on LMN now.
- Movie Review: Stalked at 17 (bazaardaily.com)
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Stud Chuck Hittinger Goes Dark In ‘Stalked At 17′ (hollywoodlife.com)
- Put On Blast: Evelyn Lozada Says Chad Ochocinco Johnson Is A Twitter Stalker! (bossip.com)
- Surf is Where? Arizona! (elder-sup.com)
- Afternoon jumping joy self portrait photo – Chad Deal and Eyoälha! (jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com)
- Locust Plague May Spread to North Africa as Swarms Form in Chad – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)