Part 3: Stalked at 17
I couldn’t resist, I sat and watched the rest of this movie (and still am) to a scary thought. Chad, the boyfriend, is nothing more than a grimy stalker who now receives help from his mum who just got out of jail to kidnap both his former girlfriend Angela and his son Josh.
During an outting her parents had, Angela was left alone at home waiting for her friend to come over to watch a film when Chad decides to break into their home to kidnap the two instead of respectfully knocking on the door to avoid further legal trouble.
Ironically, his criminal of a mum is around the corner in a car waiting for them where she doesn’t actually know the girl, nor her son.
Chad has already been arrested on restraining order violations, among other things, and is now facing kidnapping charges (2 counts). Chad’s mum Tony has now taken control of the situation, not allowing Angela to take care of her son while in the car.. (little did Chad know she had a friend coming over, who now suspects something bad may have happened to her)……
I’m going to hold you all in suspense.. [mwaha]. Part 4 & 5 coming soon.
- Movie Review: Stalked at 17 (bazaardaily.com)
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Stud Chuck Hittinger Goes Dark In ‘Stalked At 17′ (hollywoodlife.com)
- Put On Blast: Evelyn Lozada Says Chad Ochocinco Johnson Is A Twitter Stalker! (bossip.com)
- Surf is Where? Arizona! (elder-sup.com)
- Locust Plague May Spread to North Africa as Swarms Form in Chad – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)