Kim Jong Un’s wife finally reappears
Say it isn’t so, the woman we all wondered who was — has been identified and finally reappeared at that. Fueling speculation that she may have faced disciplinary actions from the countries elders, or possibly pregnant, Ri Sol Ju, appeared in public for the first time in a long time this week debunking both of those rumors.
Additional reports suggest her appearing in public cheery and fun, prompted worries from Korean intelligence officials.
- Speculation Abounds As Kim Jong Un’s Wife Reappears (voanews.com)
- Kim Jong Un’s Wife Finally Reappears (newser.com)
- Kim Jong-Un’s Wife Reappears Sparking New Specualtion (blogs.voanews.com)
- Kim Jong Un’s wife reappears after 50 day absence (thetimes.co.uk)
- Kim Jong-un’s wife reappears after two-month absence (telegraph.co.uk)
- Kim Jong-un’s wife reappears after two-month absence from public events (telegraph.co.uk)