Could Sandy cost Obama the ‘Popular Vote’?
This year’s black swan event, arrived in the form of a treacherous storm that has left the east coast reeling following the aftermath of what was ‘Superstorm Sandy’. As Y! notes, this year we may see the winner of the actual election pulling in lesser votes than the loser due to poor weather conditions in certain campaigning states.
The storm itself has already taken the lives of over 100 people across the United States, and its outlying islands. In states like New York, Obama has an enormous 65-31 (a 2million plurality vote).
Do you think it’ll cost Obama his beloved vote?
- Preacher blames Sandy on gay & Obama (bazaardaily.com)
- VIDEO: Sandy ‘largest storm in Atlantic’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Snow, wind in Tri-State in wake of Sandy (wcpo.com)
- Weather Forecast of Superstorm Sandy On Target (voanews.com)
- Exelon nuclear stations ready to face Hurricane Sandy (nuclear.energy-business-review.com)
- Keeping Up with Sandy on Twitter (allthingsd.com)