Superstorm Sandy: Two teenage boys found dead
According to reports, two teenage boys in New York respectively aged 11, and 13 were found dead this evening following the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. ABC NEWS notes that the family and the community as a whole, are in mourning, after a tree reportedly struck the two strolling down the street.
“Heaven got two all-stars too soon,” Daniel Seymour, Jack Baumler’s uncle, told the Journal News from outside his North Salem home today.
“Our faith will comfort us. North Salem has a huge heart, and this community wraps its arms around this family. We’re asking for prayers and privacy,” he said.
- Watch: Sandy Floods NYC Subway System (abcnews.go.com)
- Watch: Breezy Point: 50 Homes Ablaze in NYC (abcnews.go.com)
- Watch: TV Reporters Battle Hurricane Sandy (abcnews.go.com)
- North Salem Boys Killed In Hurricane Sandy Identified (mtkisco.dailyvoice.com)
- Superstorm Sandy Floods New York City (voanews.com)