No: Kate Middleton is not pregnant, goons
Amid pregnancy rumors this week, a solo Duchess of Cambridge stepped out to attend a festive celebration at her own St. Andrew’s prep school. The Duchess, who appeared timid sported her usual Alexander McQueen attire and not once removed the jacket worn surely sparking those uber annoying rumors that we know aren’t true [at least not for a few years].
“It is such a treat to be back here at St. Andrew’s,” she said. “I absolutely loved my time here; they were some of my happiest years, which makes it so incredibly special to be here today.
“In fact, I enjoyed it so much that when I had to leave, I told my mother that I was going to come back to be a teacher. While that didn’t quite happen, I was thrilled to have been asked back today on St. Andrew’s Day.”
- Duchess Kate revisits ‘happiest’ days at school (seattletimes.com)
- Kate Middleton childhood photos: Duchess Kate’s revisits St. Andrew’s School (examiner.com)
- Duchess Kate revisits ‘happiest’ days at school (metronews.ca)
- Duchess Kate revisits ‘happiest’ days at school (denverpost.com)
- Headmistress Middleton? Kate Reveals Teaching Ambitions At St Andrew’s (contactmusic.com)