Woman, 50, commits suicide weeks after killing girl in hit and run
MIAMI, FLORIDA: A Florida woman who some time ago was charged in a hit and run case, has been reportedly found dead inside her home. Authorities say Danielle Halverson, 50, charged in the death of 14-year-old Julianna Hobbs was found dead in her South Ridgewood Avenue home in Florida.
The Dayton Beach News Journal reports that Halverson died around 11:39 local time after being brought to a local hospital via paramedics in an attempt to revive her.
Mrs Halverson reportedly told police that she struck Hobbs with her 2004 Toyota Corolla on March 17th after losing control of her car while on her cell phone.
- Woman accused in hit-and-run commits suicide (miamiherald.com)
- Woman accused in hit-and-run commits suicide in Deland (tbo.com)
- Accuser in hit-and-run commits suicide (news4jax.com)
- Woman accused in hit-and-run commits suicide (news4jax.com)
- Woman accused in fatal hit-run kills self (clickorlando.com)
- Fmr. Red Sox pitcher gets 6th hit & run continuance (nbc-2.com)