Actress Julianne Hough covers February edition of COSMO
Safe Haven star Julianne Hough bares her toned tummy for the cover of COSMO Feb 13′. The actress had quite a bit to tell the mag, even revealing how she felt reliving her child abuse in her latest movie.
On studying at a prestigious dance academy in London as a child: “I was 10 years old looking like I was 28, being a very sensual dancer. I was a tormented little kid who had to put on this sexy facade because that was my job and my life. But my heart was the same, and I was this innocent little girl. I wanted so much love… While I was in London, I was abused, mentally, physically, everything… I’m a very forgiving person, and I don’t want to hurt anybody. What’s past is past…. [It got worse] when I started hitting puberty, when I started becoming a woman and stopped being a little girl.”
On recalling her child abuse while filming Safe Haven: “I went from bawling to containing to laughing to crying again. Josh [Duhamel] was crying. I think it was the most therapeutic moment of my life.”
On her boyfriend Ryan Seacrest: “We love what we do. We take pride in giving it our all, but then when we’re alone, we really focus in on going to dinners and being extra-romantic and affectionate and just being there for each other.”
For more from Julianne, visit Cosmopolitan.com!
- Julianne Hough says she was physically abused as a child (foxnews.com)
- Actress Julianne Hough Says She Was Physically Abused (abcnews.go.com)
- Julianne Hough Covers ‘Cosmopolitan’ February 2013 (justjared.com)
- Julianne Hough Reveals She Was Abused (moejackson.com)
- Julianne Hough: I Was Abused As Child (gossipcop.com)
- Julianne Hough abused as child dancer (o.canada.com)