Emma Stone covers GLAMOUR UK (Feb 2013).
Cover provided by: GLAMOUR UK
On being a child with a desire to act: “My parents knew that there was something a little off about me. So it made sense when I asked, aged 11, if I could take acting classes. Apparently I said to my mum, ‘If I can’t act, I’ll die.’ And then she knew – she knew that only an actress would say something like that.”
On paparazzi: “It’s weird in Los Angeles…[they] hiding out everywhere. The hardest thing is that it makes me act like an a**hole because I now have this weird level of paranoia that I never had before. It feels like having a private investigator on you or something. You find yourself walking around holding your head up like you’re looking in the mirror – and your friends are wondering what’s wrong with you. Then I feel like a jerk because half the time there’s nobody there … still, I really don’t want to be caught with a burger all over my face.”
For more from Emma, visit GlamourMagazine.co.uk!
- Emma Stone Covers ‘Glamour UK’ February 2013 (justjared.com)
- Stone ‘paranoid’ about paparazzi (bigpondnews.com)
- Emma Stone is ‘paranoid’ about paparazzi (contactmusic.com)
- Stone paranoid about paps (breakingnews.ie)
- Met Gala: Emma Stone (fabsugar.com)
- 2011 Oscars Afterparty: Emma Stone (fabsugar.com)