Library moves Lance Armstrong to -fiction- section
Apparently Lance Armstrong‘s backlash from that now-famous Oprah Interview wasn’t the worst to come for the disgraced cyclist. According to The New York Times, Sydney’s Manly Library has apparently shelved Lance Armstrong in the ‘fiction’ section in response to his doping scandal.
- Australian Library Moves Lance Armstrong’s Books to the Fiction Section (gawker.com)
- Lance Armstrong Books Moved to Fiction Section in Australian Library (complex.com)
- Australian Library Moves All Lance Armstrong Titles to Fiction Section (mashable.com)
- Lance Armstrong Books Moved To Fiction Section In Australian Library (nydailynews.com)
- Lance Armstrong books classified as fiction in Australian library (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Australian Library Employee Jokes About Moving Lance Armstrong Books to Fiction Section (newsfeed.time.com)