Microsoft Surface Pro set for Feb 9th release
Three months after Microsoft first delivered its Surface RT, the internet giant confirmed this afternoon that plans to release the Surface Pro tablet are all-set for Feb. 9th. The co. according to CNN, has already dispersed its tablets to stores like Staples & Best Buy for those consumers who just can’t wait to get their hands on the new gadget.
The new gadget is much pricier than the last; and will run a tech-geek about $999 (not including the extra $100 for the cool looking keyboard).
The tablet itself reportedly comes in both 64GB and 128GB for those who have mass data use, and often find themselves without enough space for their files.
- Microsoft Surface Pro on sale February 9th in the US and Canada, starts at $899 (engadget.com)
- Microsoft Surface Pro On Sale Feb 9 (tested.com)
- Surface RT grabs 64GB edition, accessories, double the market (slashgear.com)
- Microsoft Surface Pro on sale in US, Canada for $899 on Feb. 9 (gigaom.com)
- The Microsoft Surface Pro Will Hit The U.S. And Canada On Feb. 9, Starting Price Is $899 (techcrunch.com)
- Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Preview (winsupersite.com)