Junior Seau’s family sues NFL
According to the Associated Press, Junior Seau‘s untimely suicide is an apparent ‘wrongful death’ at least if one speaks to his family. The AP reportedly spoke to the Seau family over the weekend whereas they told the press that a wrongful death suit has been brought against the National Football League.
Seau’s family apparently feels his suicide was the result of repetitive head trauma per the NFL.
- Seau estate sues NFL (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Junior Seau’s family sues NFL over his brain injuries – fox5sandiego.com (fox5sandiego.com)
- Junior Seau’s family sues NFL (kansascity.com)
- Doctors say Junior Seau’s brain was damaged by head trauma (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- NFL Player Junior Seau Had Degenerative Brain Disease CTE at Time of Death (pattidudek.typepad.com)
- Seau’s Family Sues NFL Over Brain Injuries (sandiego6.com)