Report: Microsoft apparently backing Dell Deal to go private
New comps? Sure. But only if they’re backed up with the latest Windows software that is. According to sources who spoke to the Wall Street Journal, Microsoft is reportedly preparing to back Dell Inc‘s $2billion deal to go private. Although Micro wouldn’t have any involvement in Dell’s daily doings, Dell would have to power most of its equipment with Microsoft equipment.
- Potential Buyer in Dell Deal: Microsoft (newser.com)
- Microsoft wants Windows commitment not Dell control tip insiders (slashgear.com)
- Microsoft looking to invest in Dell? Possibilities are endless. (wpcentral.com)
- Microsoft Now Involved in Possible Dell Buyout (dailyfinance.com)
- Why Microsoft Would Want A Piece Of Dell (gigaom.com)
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): Why Get Into Dell Inc. (DELL)? (insidermonkey.com)