Manti Te’o denies being gay: What are your thoughts?
In his first public interview since his ‘girlfriend’ hoax Notre Dame footballer Manti Te’o faces yet another claim — that of being apparently gay. The Huffington Post hilariously notes that Te’o in an interview with Katie Couric was accused of being gay, and a ‘very sad individual’ if he truly didn’t know the hoax had taken place.
“Now I get a phone call on Dec. 6, saying that she’s alive and then I’m going be put on national TV two days later,” Te’o explained to Couric. “And to ask me about the same question. You know, what would you do?”
Check out more of his interview with Couric (here)
- LISTEN: Manti Te’o's voicemails to fake girlfriend (bazaardaily.com)
- Katie Couric Dating Manti Te’o! (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Katie Couric asks Manti Te’o if he’s gay, his answer speaks volumes (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Manti Te’o tells Katie Couric he briefly lied about girlfriend (newsday.com)
- Manti Te’o to Katie Couric: I’m Not Gay! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Manti Te’o tells Katie Couric he lied about fake girlfriend (fox6now.com)