‘Prosecuting Anthony’ rings in millions of viewers
Lifetime’s latest flick surrounding the prosecution of Casey Anthony, was their strongest debut yet — at least according to viewer reports. ‘Prosecuting Anthony’ debuted this week with a whopping 3.3million in viewership, the network’s biggest debut since November’s ‘Liz & Dick’ which premiered with 3.5million.
The movie, (which we are currently reviewing) stars Rob Lowe — who often during the film made the actual prosecutor Jeff Ashton seem incompetent and ‘stupid’ if you will, at times.
The airing was followed by a one-hour documentary special ‘Beyond the headlines: Prosecuting Anthony’ which averaged a cool 2.4million viewers.
- Share your views on Lifetime’s ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ movie (Video) (examiner.com)
- Lifetime’s ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ Draws 3.3 Million Viewers (deadline.com)
- Lifetime’s ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ Ranks as Saturday Night’s Number One Telecast Across Ad-Supported Cable in Total Viewers and Key Women (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Lifetime follows ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ with ‘Beyond the Headlines’ (Video) (examiner.com)
- Rob Lowe in ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’: Feeding Our Addiction to Gruesome True Life Tales (hollywood.com)
- Prosecuting Casey Anthony: Rob Lowe Stars in Lifetime Movie (connectwithyourteens.net)