Chris Brown facing possible prison time: Brawl update
According to The Wall Street Journal, rapper Chris Brown is at high-risk of having his probation revoked after the L.A sheriff’s office confirmed to the journal that Brown was named in a battery report; filed by the Grammy-winning singer.
If revoked, Brown could potentially go to prison.
“we investigate and then we give it to the district attorney’s office. This is a misdemeanor charge. We have no idea if anybody is going to be officially arrested.” Brown has not been charged in the case.
- Frank Ocean may want Chris Brown prosecuted for alleged brawl (thegrio.com)
- Frank Ocean Reportedly Wants To Press Charges Against Chris Brown Over Studio Brawl (biglonpromo.com)
- Chris Brown, Frank Ocean Involved in Altercation (snspost.com)
- Frank Ocean To Press Charges Against Chris Brown Over Brawl (digiindie.wordpress.com)
- Frank Ocean To Press Charges, Chris Brown Draws Parallel With Jesus (987ampradio.cbslocal.com)
- Go To Jail: Frank Ocean Plans To Press Charges Against Breezy Following Parking Lot Catch Fade (bossip.com)