DA: Ex 49′er outed as gay, beat former boyfriend over ‘stealing underwear’
According to court documents obtained by Daily News, it appears former 49′er Kwame Harris has been outed as gay in the worst possible fashion. Harris reportedly assaulted an ex-boyfriend over ‘stealing his underwear’ during an argument over dinner last week which apparently ended in the boyfriend requiring a metal plate installed in his face.
Kwame’s lawyer told Daily News in a request for comment that his ex-boyfriend’s criminal charges are an ‘unmerited attempt to garner financial means out of my client’.
Police say Harris ‘savagely beat’ the unidentified boyfriend; although Harris’s lawyers deny the criminal charges — medical reports obtained subsequently by Daily News (again) show that a man we won’t identify did check into a San Mateo County hospital following a showdown with Harris.
- DA: Ex-49er Beat Up Ex-Boyfriend Over Underwear (newser.com)
- Former 49ers First-Round Pick Arrested For Allegedly Beating Up Ex-Boyfriend (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Former NFL Player Charged With Beating Boyfriend Over Soy Sauce And Underwear (queerty.com)
- Ex-49er charged with attacking his ex-boyfriend (cbsnews.com)
- Former SF 49er Charged With Beating Up Ex-Boyfriend (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Ex-49er, Raider Kwame Harris charged with beating ex-boyfriend, attorneys say (mercurynews.com)