Korean? You need to see this, and stat
A new report published this week claims that some 10,000 people alone died in N. Korea last year, after a food shortage reigned unstoppable. North Koreans, according to that report, have allegedly seen cannibalism on the rise — meaning, yes and literally, eating their own children.
N. Korea’s food shortage has been no secret to the public, although, government officials — more openly Korea’s own President have denied the claims they’re very much valid. One police report shows a man who told his wife that ‘They have meat for dinner’ which prompted his wife to quickly grow suspicious; just enough to phone the authorities who reportedly discovered the remains of their children ‘under the eaves’.
Korean officials denied requests to comment.
- North Koreans Reportedly Turn to Cannibalism Due to ‘Hidden Famine’ (theatlanticwire.com)
- North Koreans Eating Their Own Kids: Reports (newser.com)
- During Famine Last Year, North Korean Resorted to Cannibalism (theepochtimes.com)
- North Korean parents ‘eating their own children’ after being driven mad by … – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- North Korean cannibalism fears amid claims starving people ‘eat children and corpses’ (independent.co.uk)
- North Korean parents ‘eat their childrenReports of men digging up corpses for food and murdering children (countdowntozerotime.org)