Rihanna reveals why she’s back with King Breezy
In a brand new interview with Rolling Stone, pop-star Rihanna was anything but coy on her new relationship (again) with rapper Chris Brown. The songstress straight-up discussed getting back with the troubled rapper, so here it goes: Beware, this is actually quite honest.
Rolling Stone. “I decided it was more important for me to be happy,” she says. “I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it.”
“It’s different now. We don’t have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about shit. We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that,” she says.
- Rihanna Is RED HOT On Rolling Stone! Dishes On Chris Brown Love!! (perezhilton.com)
- Go To Jail: Frank Ocean Plans To Press Charges Against Breezy Following Parking Lot Catch Fade (bossip.com)
- Badgal Diaries: Rih-Rih Puts Her Breezy Boo On Blast In Rolling Stone Magazine – “He Doesn’t Have The Luxury Of F***ing Up Again” (bossip.com)
- Chris Brown: Rihanna Disses Breezy’s Music After Dissing Karrueche Tran (celebs.gather.com)
- Rihanna Talks Chris Brown Assault and Why She Left Him (celebs.gather.com)
- Rihanna Warns Chris Brown: If You Mess Up Again, You Will Lose Me (hollywoodlife.com)