Even Beyonce, can’t top Madonna
Even though R&B star Beyonce put on quite a show at the Super Bowl — her numbers still didn’t top that of the performance brought to the world by Madonna a year ago. Bey‘s performance reached an average of 104million viewers Sunday night, just some 8 million short of Madonna.
Last year, Madonna reached a cool 112.5million viewers when she performed alongside Nicki Minaj, M.I.A, and LMFAO singing some of her greatest hits ‘Vogue‘, ‘Like a Virgin‘, and a sampling of ‘Express Yourself‘.
Beyonce, still feels she rocked the stage even though she couldn’t beat the Queen of Pop.
- Beyonce V. Madonna: Super Bowl Halftime Outfit Showdown (hollywoodlife.com)
- Congratulations To Beyonce, But Super Bowl Show Fails To Beat Madonna Ratings (contactmusic.com)
- Battle Of The Queens! Who Did It Better: Madonna Or Beyoncé? You Choose! (perezhilton.com)
- Beyonce Couldn’t Overthrow Madonna’s Superbowl Halftime Ratings (soletschat.net)
- Beyonce’s Super Bowl Ratings Couldn’t Beat Madonna’s Record (b96.cbslocal.com)
- Madge Still Queen of the Half Time Show (moejackson.com)