Lance Armstrong sued to the tune of $12million
DALLAS, TEXAS: In court documents obtained by Daily News, we’ve learned that Lance Armstrong — the now disgraced cyclist has apparently been sued for $12million. Armstrong, named in court documents, was reportedly sued by Dallas based SCA Promotions.
The company claims that throughout 1999-2005 they paid Armstrong bonuses amounting to $12million; which they now believe they were scammed out of after Armstrong’s bombshell admissions to Oprah Winfrey.
- Lance Armstrong Gets USADA Deadline Extended, Sued By SCA Promotions (huffingtonpost.com)
- Lance Armstrong sued for $12m by SCA Promotions (guardian.co.uk)
- Armstrong Sued For $12 Million Bonus (wibw.com)
- Armstrong sued for $12 million bonus (reporternews.com)
- Armstrong sued for $12 million bonus (journaltimes.com)
- Armstrong sued for $12 million bonus (nbcsports.msnbc.com)