Man claiming he had liaison with slain tourist
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: NYPD officials confirm to Daily News that the slain tourist who was found dead in Turkey earlier this week may have had an interesting journey while visiting the country. A man identified as Taylan has come forward claiming that he had a tryst with the tourist, before she was stabbed to death.
The New York Daily News subsequently notes that Sarai’s body will be flown home to New York City today.
- Man Claims He Had Liaison With Murdered Tourist (newser.com)
- Partner of slain NYPD cop testifies (newsday.com)
- The Turkish Connection: What Happened in Turkey to Sarai Sierra (bonjublog.com)
- Murdered Tourist Wasn’t Just Taking Pictures: FBI (newser.com)
- MURDER MYSTERY: Turkish Man Says He Had Affair With Murdered Mom (foxnews.com)
- More info on the American female tourist found dead in Turkey (bonjublog.com)