Massive Manhunt: Ex-LAPD cop thought to have stalked victims
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA: According to the Los Angeles Times, an ex-LAPD cop remains on the loose this afternoon after he reportedly posted a manifesto full of names online promising to murder each one of them. Christoper Jordan Donner, 33, is currently wanted by police for the murder of three separate individuals, and the harming of two additional victims.
The Times exclusively noted through law enforcement sources that Donner is believed to have stalked many of those named in his manifesto, in an attempt to make his killings easier. The suspect has not yet been found, the LAPD has warned officers on/off duty to be on guard.
- Calif. cop killed amid manhunt for ex-LAPD officer (cbsnews.com)
- Live updates: Manhunt for ex-LAPD cop suspected of multiple-killing spree (troyrecord.com)
- Manhunt for ex-L.A. cop in couple’s slaying (cbsnews.com)
- VIDEO: LAPD Press Conference on Christopher Dorner Manhunt (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Massive Manhunt Underway For Ex-Cop After Riverside Police Officer Fatally Shot (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- L.A. police look for ex-cop suspected in shootings (cnn.com)