Christopher Dorner manhunt moves to ski mountain: First school faces closure
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The LAPD has confirmed that the massive manhunt for former Los Angeles cop Christopher Jordan Donner — now spans more than 4 states and has moved into a snowy mountain range. Authorities say that Donner’s torched truck was found near Big Bear Lake; where they continue to comb for the serial killer.
According to police employment records, Donner was first employed with the LAPD through 05-06 before losing his job due to making false statements.
Christopher Donner, remains on the loose.
Norwalk Christian Elementary School has been closed in fear that Donner will strike.
See his manifesto here
- Massive Manhunt: Ex-LAPD cop thought to have stalked victims (bazaardaily.com)
- Dornan Manhunt Focuses On Big Bear Area (youviewed.com)
- Ex-L.A. cop sought in killings tied to victim’s father (news.yahoo.com)
- Christopher Dorner Manhunt: Search Focused on Ski Area (newsy.com)
- Dorner manhunt: Authorities gear up for continued search in Big Bear (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Women Delivering Newspapers in Torrance Shot in Manhunt for Ex-Cop (ktla.com)