Cops dismiss ‘self serving’ Dorner manifesto
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Head officials at the Los Angeles Police Department have come forth to dismiss the alarming manifesto published by Christopher Dorner on his Facebook page this afternoon. Authorities told the media that they believe the manifesto as a whole is nothing short of a ‘self serving’ set of ‘ramblings on the internet’.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest on Christoper Dorner’s whereabouts
Dorner is believed to be somewhere within the Big Bear Lake area.
Here’s a snippet from the manifesto itself:
“The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse,” Dorner wrote. “I know I will be vilified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name.”
- Manhunt for Former Cop After 3 Officers Shot (ktla.com)
- LAPD shoot two innocent people in hunt for killer ex-cop (rt.com)
- Ex-LAPD officer suspect in Riverside cop killing (wnct.com)
- Manhunt for ex-L.A. cop in couple’s slaying (cbsnews.com)
- From Stacy McCain-Crazed Ex-Cop Kills 3 People After Quoting Mia Farrow in Bizarre Manifesto (thepoliticalchef.wordpress.com)
- Alleged Cop Killer’s Manifesto… – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)