Dad pays teenage daughter $200 to quit Facebook
How on earth do you get a teenager to voluntarily quit something like Facebook? Well, we have your answer — and that is in the form of cold hard cash. A Boston father did just that this week, according to a post on his blog; and even hilariously showcased a contract he and his daughter have both signed.
Paul Baier, a research consultant from Boston apparently feels that his gimmick is smart — at least to protect his daughter and get her to take a break.
What do you think?
- Dad pays teen $200 to quit Facebook (cnn.com)
- Dad pays daughter $200 to quit Facebook (fox6now.com)
- Man agrees to pay daughter $200 to quit Facebook (whptv.com)
- Dad pays 14-year-old daughter $200 to quit Facebook (news.cnet.com)
- Teen Quits Facebook For $200 (ubergizmo.com)
- One Dad Is Paying His 14-Year-Old Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook (FB) (embargozone.com)